Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time? What time?

So I am finding it VERY difficult to have time to sit and write about the twins daily happenings. Oh if only I could do it from my phone. Of course I decided to get a "texting" phone instead of something more useful. Can you picture me kicking myself in the ass now? And borrowing Billy's phone is out of the question - you will have to ask him about that - good luck. If you notice the letter D missing from words where there should be one it is because the D key is not always cooperative on the laptop. I don't always catch it.
So in between diaper changes, chauffering, cooking, laundry and cleaning (if you can call it that) I will try to add stuff. There are only 2 of you reading this so between facebook and email you probably know whats going on anyways.
Later!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Keep up with the blogging whenever you can. Don't stress about it. I'm finding out now, that it's a great record to have later on..for you, for the kids, and for the family. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete